PERSOMA Management, Inc. > Non-profit organizations > Building Organizational Capacity
What are The Unprecedented Challenges Facing Nonprofit Providers?
- increasing need
- major system change
- pressure to consolidate or merge
- shrinking labor pools
- a shortage of qualified leaders
- increasing administration
- and greater demands on executives
Most strategic plans focus on goals, objectives, and financial resources, sometimes overlooking one key ingredient: building the organizational capacities that are necessary for success!
Nonprofit Consultation Activities
- Collaborations and Partnering - mergers, joint ventures, contractual partnerships, collaborations.
- Restructuring Assistance – consultation to board and staff before, during, and after major organizational restructuring.
- Executive Leadership Development – leadership models and coaching for executive teams.
- Executive Coaching – personal development for executives in the nonprofit field.
- Strategic Planning – with an emphasis on human resource development and capacity building.
- Retention Strategies – organizational and supervisory strategies that retain talented staff.
The long-term success of nonprofit organizations depends upon their ability to effectively partner with a variety of “customers” that include families, individuals, internal staff, fellow human service organizations and funding sources.