PERSOMA Management, Inc. > Corporate services > Management Retreats
A Concentrated Approach to Planning
WHY would I think of having a retreat? They are in many instances:
- An efficient use of time
- Less disruptive to the normal workday schedule
- Meeting away from the office minimizes distractions
- It is a preferred setting when an in-depth, focused effort is needed
WHAT kinds of uses are there for planning retreats?
- Developing Strategic Plans
- Organizational Self-Assessment
- Organizational Change Issues
- Focus Groups
- Other Specialized Planning Needs
WHO is likely to attend these kinds of retreats?
- Members of a Partnership
- Corporate Board of Directors
- Corporate Management Team Members
- Professional Practice Organizations
WHERE do you usually meet?
- At Your Site
- At Your Preferred Off-Site Location
- At An Off-Site Location Arranged by Us
- At A Site Where Overnight Accommodations Can Be Arranged
- Single Day and Multiple Day Packages
- Weekday or Weekend Formats
Fees are determined based upon the number of facilitators and retreat days.