PERSOMA > PERSOMA P.C. > Corporate services
Employee Assistance Services
The corporate services offered through PERSOMA P.C. and the consultation and training services offered by our sister company, PERSOMA Management, Inc. are designed to respond to the needs of both for-profit businesses and non-profit organizations. These services are also prepackaged as a part of our progressive 21st Century Employee Assistance Partners.
Our history with employers
The following represents our long-term commitment to the development of relationships with employers and the delivery of quality workplace services:
- PERSOMA P.C. is a group practice registered with the PA Board of Psychology.
- PERSOMA P.C. has over 20 years experience providing services in Southwestern PA.
- PERSOMA’s offices are strategically located in Allegheny, Washington, Butler, and Westmoreland Counties to be accessible to residents in a 7 county area of Southwestern PA.
- PERSOMA has always been a resource for all major Employee Assistance Programs (EAP) in this area.
- PERSOMA has served as an affiliate contractor for EAP services through its 20-year history. Most of these contracts are with large EAP companies who prefer to subcontract services in a certain geographical area instead of establishing a separate local office.
- In most cases, contracts allow PERSOMA to offer clients in need of ongoing care the option to go elsewhere or remain in the practice. Our managed care contracts allow most to access their health care coverage.
- We have provided EAP services in our offices or at the worksite depending upon the employers' preferences.
- PERSOMA’s counselors are highly trained and experienced in providing a variety of workplace training and counseling services.
- Because of PERSOMA P.C.’s distinguished quality assurance program, it has has been able to successfully respond to a variety of workplace service needs over the years.
- PERSOMA in partnership with Family Services of Western PA now offers an EAP product designed for those organizations who are progressive in their thinking and interested in maintaining and building human capital. Please see our 21st Century Employee Assistance Partners section for more information.